Sunday, January 11, 2015

Spotlight Book: The World at Large: Book 1 - Carpe Diem



Spotlight Books are specially selected reads at great prices! Read on for this week's Spotlight:

The World at Large: Book 1- Carpe Diem

by Adam Mehaffey

The following is an account of my journeys throughout the world. What started off as a couple of months to get away for an adventure turned into a ten-year journey of learning, enlightenment, hard times, and moments that will never leave me, including times of joy, sorrow, love, pain, near-death experiences, and experiences nearly worth dying for. During that time, I travelled to over 60 countries, set foot on every continent, including Antarctica; worked in over half a dozen countries; and saw relics from ancient civilisations and technological marvels of the modern world. I saw the highest peak on earth, the lowest valley, and so much in between. I visited places where they had never seen a white man before and countries ruled by governances ranging from democracies to theocracies to military regimes. I saw the cruelty that humanity can have for each other as well as the love that can bind us all. I fell in love, had my heart broken a few times, and broke a few hearts of my own. ~Carpe
Website: World at Large
Links to buy book: Amazon, iTunes
Instagram
Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment